Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in 2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 115 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
To lead and develop a ONE SEE EQT Marketing strategy, focus on full solutions, creating a unique selling proposition with stakeholders and customers.
To pro-actively facilitate and engage with companies SEE decides critical to partner or cooperate with
• Design and facilitate a value EQT offer enabling sales to sell a full solution to customers; support the annual AOP planning with stakeholder (finance; sale; SC)
• Pro-actively support the EQT organization and be the interface between SEE and our integrating partners; design, follow up and lead Key Growth Programs and field support
• Understand both internal and external business needs that impact projects medium / long term; Support the regional EQT team with a clear P&L road map; facilitate global alignment
• Understand in depth customer & market needs in alignment with Platforms; initiate and Commercially lead new Equipment Developments; foster an equipment solution spirit that enables Automation and Customer process efficiency
• Close cooperation and idea ideation with I&D; Support intellectual property process for EMEA equipment; facilitating the business case with Platform Marketing as well as “gate management” .
• Define and support a comprehensive “go to market strategy”. For Equipment and or System launches being responsible for a ONE SEE EQT Portfolio, considering ONE SEE branded offer, layout, integrating partners (conveyers; loaders ) creating a highly visible ONE SEE customer Equipment experience
• Lead competitive intelligence and enable positioning of our offer; messaging and pricing strategies; Propose and team on possible M&A
• Cooperate with supply chain and Global Equipment Operations to manage forecast; inventory targets and lead times; Optimize portfolio & SKUs;
• Support & propose EMEA Packforum technical hall assets in alignment with KGP and in close collaboration with EMEA Packforum Leadership team.
• Pro-actively engage with equipment strategic partners with a win-win mentality that is aligned with ONE SEE strategy, driving profitable growth.
Success defined by:
• Delivering overall sales, margin and profit targets within the EQT Strategic part of the AOP
• Delivering system and product launches on time.
• Delivering a clear and concise value & content proposition for MarCom.
• Executing product/ system introductions according to target goals.
• Executing market opening goals according to target goals.
• Strong cross functional network enabling and aligning Key Growth Programs with sales and field support
• Clear understanding of regional market and broad range issues, both internal and external, that drive business results;
• Visible EQT sales pipeline in c4c with supporting data (Wave etc.) in place.
• Equipment inventory and product lifecycle in alignment with AOP.
Skills and Attitude
• Strong financial acumen with demonstrated ability to control margins while generating revenue
• Market knowledge and analysis to identify future market trends and customer needs.
• The creativity to develop market strategies, with the drive to develop and introduce these to market, sales and stakeholders.
• Ability to manage, coach and influence sales to achieve KGP goals.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of partners, staff and stakeholders.
• Good communication skills combined with willingness to embrace ideas from outside regions and companies.
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Proven decision making. And willingness to travel approx. 40% of time
• Ability to think strategically but with hands on style and strong emphasis on day to day work and tactical implementation.
Reports to Interfaces
• Executive Director Marketing Operations ONE SEE EMEA
• Platform (Marketing)
• Equipment & Applications
• Customer Service
• Supply Chain
• All other Marketing Operations (MarCom; Portfolio; Channel; Retail)