Duur: 01-07-2021 – 31-12-2021 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred.
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Aanbieden kan tot: 01-07-2021 16.00 uur.
Let op: Klant hanteert 2 dagen inwerken tegen nul tarief.
As a senior and experienced Microsoft Active Directory DevOps Engineer you must be able to work in small and large teams but also (given the current Covid19 situation) work independently and actively search for answers and solutions in a complex technical enterprise environment. We expect you to actively work on the continuous improvement of our IT services by utilizing current and future solutions in our datacentres and in the cloud. You collaborate with other teams to find, design, build, test, maintain and implement solutions for the Rabobank. As the security aspect currently has a high focus within Identity, we expect you to actively search and work on improvements in that respect.
As a DevOps engineer in a 24*7 environment we expect the candidate to work on engineering tasks as well on daily-operations and stand-by activities.
Within the Core Services department the AD team is responsible for the global (A)AD, ADFS and MFA services of this bank.
– Educated to bachelor’s degree level, IT related
– High proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English. Dutch speaking is a recommendation
– Knowledge and experience with Agile, Lean and ITIL
– Should have experience in writing documentation, MEMO’s and design documents, and handing over to other teams.
– Multiple years’ experience in a similar sized complex enterprise infrastructure environment with;
o AD Design
o AD Forest / domain migrations
– Security minded and continually keeping focus on improving
– Have worked in complex AD environments, with multiple AD forests and trusts.
– Working with all aspects of windows Server, including Server Core
– In-depth knowledge of;
– All aspects of Active Directory. (Design – Build – Run) Hierarchy design, GPO, Sites, replication, forest recovery
– Azure Active Directory including Conditional Access, Identity Protection, SSPR, Application federation and Privileged Identity Management (PIM).
– AAD Connect
– PowerShell; writing and documenting complex scripts
– Quest toolset for Active Directory in particular Active Roles and GPOADmin, Recovery manager)
– MultiFactor Authentication solutions like RSA and Microsoft.
In possesion of certifications like
• (minimal) MCSA 2012
• MCSE Server Infrastructure
• Microsoft Azure certifications
Please mind: the core focus will absolutely be Identity and security related services in an enterprise infrastructure so relevant work-experience is required!
Besides the core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
• Impact & Influencing
• Performance driven