Le Pub is Publicis Groupe’s “big canvas” boutique agency that focuses on bringing together creativity, technology and data to help global brands create meaningful and timely experiences of all kinds. It was created by combining one of the top creative agencies in the world (Publicis Italy) & data, media, and technology expertise from Publicis Groupe Amsterdam.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior Digital Art Director to be based in our Amsterdam office. This is an opportunity to work with some of the most awarded creatives and clients in the world, within a new forward facing agency model.
As an Art Director, you thrive throughout the project lifecycle: from briefing, to concept, development, production and you'll execute conceptual and visual creative across a variety of client projects and digital offerings: marketing innovation, content and digital platforms.
We seek a creative who will bring culturally relevant ideas in a collaborative and innovative way, working closely with the wider agency departments and partners (e.g. Facebook / Google / TikTok).
This is an ideal role for an Art Director who is used to ideation and creative problem-solving but is also happy to take a ‘hands-on’ approach, creating visuals and executing campaigns, as well as offering conceptual and strategic support.
Duties and responsibilities
• Deep knowledge and experience in creating creative digital projects and experiences as well as communication campaigns
• Excellent art direction and craft skills
• Have the ability to generate a range of ideas from big bold concepts to clever innovative tactics
• Work across a variety of project mediums: campaigns, content, platforms, digital services
• Create progressive and creative digital concepts from ideation to final execution
• Keep up to date with trends in digital technologies and ideas, and share your findings with the wider team
• Input new ideas and create fresh content each day, researching trending topics that align with the brand’s global strategy
• Understand business needs and collaborate with the key clients, team members and partners to create effective and innovative solutions
• Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
Additionally, we seek someone who will:
• Collaborate with creatives, designers, editors and community managers by providing inspiring direction for both projects and long-term professional growth
• Aspire to use digital to create meaningful and timely experiences
• Work daily with Producers and Account team to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met
• Participate in new business efforts (concept, execution, presentation)
• Partner with all team members to deliver amazing work for our clients
• Contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
• Have the aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
• 5+ years’ experience as a Digital Art Director and/or Digital Conceptual Designer for a digital agency, communication agency, design studio or production company
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• Be a digital and social media native
• Experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social, paid media; some experience of offline and print beneficial
• Be fluent in written and spoken English as we conduct 100% of our business in English and our global campaigns are created in English
• Hold an EU working visa
This role will be based in Amsterdam with some travel required