As a Senior Director in the product development division, you will manage the ERP family for EMEA from an outbound product management perspective and drive new application services launch. You will also support revenue objectives acting as key Product Development sponsor for the region for the product line.
· Envision and communicate product strategy and functionality to Oracle’s customer base
· Support application services launch by actively recruiting customers, ensuring successful roll-out and making customers references
· Achieve revenue objectives through active participation in deal cycles, sales and customer support
· Gather and analyse information from customers to define product specifications and review design specifications
· Review and ensure quality of product collateral
· Train the field and partners on product
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire