Careers that Change Lives
To support our Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) ) and Cardiovascular Diagnostics & Services (CDS) business in Benelux and Nordics we are currently looking for a full time Training and Education Manager with excellent communication skills and minimum 5 years of working experience with Training and Education in a technical and clinical related environment. We offer you an interesting position in the field of training and education where you will be responsible for planning, implementing and delivering the Training and Education strategy for physicians, health care professionals and employees in the Benelux and Nordic countries.
A Day in the Life
In this role you will drive the planning and implementation of all training and education related activities in the Benelux and Nordics region related to the Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) and Cardiovascular Diagnostics & Services (CDS) business for all internal and external stakeholders.
You will work directly with the local country teams of marketing, sales and technical consultants on defining and delivering the local T&E strategy and you will be responsible for ensuring a proper execution of the educational strategy for the region. You will work closely with the EMEA and Global T&E teams to leverage digital solutions and programs to support the local business objectives. You will also perform regular formal and informal needs analysis of key stakeholders (health care professionals and employees) to tailor the country specific T&E offering. You will serve as the regional expert, deliver or facilitate the training and track the outcomes of the T&E strategy.
To be successful in this role you need to be able to think strategically as well as being hands-on. You must handle multiple internal and external stakeholders in the Benelux & Nordics region and across Western Europe. Therefore, we are looking for a hands-on individual with a commercial mindset combined with analytical skills and proven experience in planning and delivering T&E programs. Besides this very strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and deliver internal and external T&E strategy including both customers (HCPs) and employees in local sales and marketing organization
• Perform regular needs analysis of key stakeholders (HCPs and employees) across your region
• Deliver strategic plans for customer and employee education to support business objectives
• Design, develop and deliver HCP programs and procedure training
• Lead and develop education opportunities within your region to initiate, maintain and increase competencies of HCPs seeking cardiac device education.
• Facilitate the implementation and adaptation of customer/business partner education programs at country level
• Develop and coordinate the execution of the commercial training
• Facilitate/deliver train-the-trainer programs
• Ensure consistency of the education programs across the region and secure continuous flow of information
• Build, manage and maintain digital education resources for internal and external stakeholders
• Manage access and track execution of digital training and education.
• Track execution, feedback & outcome of customer & field T&E programs
• Serve as regional “expert” for all CRM and CDS products and solutions
• Work closely with regulatory to ensure all customer facing and digital education materials are appropriately approved
• Partner with Global Digital Education solutions and Western Europe T&E Organization to leverage all internal resources
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in technical/clinical related function in an international company/environment
• Experience in Adult Education
• Medical and clinical knowledge – preferably specifically related to cardiovascular diseases
• Technical flair and interest
• Very good verbal and written presentation skills
• Excellent social skills to maximize internal and external collaboration
• Demonstrated skills for problem solving and issue handling
• Positive and proactive personality that brings passion, energy and excellence in execution to his/her work
• Process driven with strong analytical skills
• Program management experience
• Result and quality oriented
• Ability and willingness to work in fast changing environment
• Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
• Experience from medical device industry
• Experience from Cardiac Rhythm Management business
• Experience with direct customer engagement
• Experience with digital solutions
• Comfortable with approx. 50% travel
• Based in Europe preferably within Benelux or Nordics regions
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including
• Flexible working environment
• Strong focus on employee’s personal and professional development
• Employee Assistance Program
• Global recognition program
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we’re now among the world’s largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 90,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 150 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.