Publicis New York is a full-service communications agency with a focus on creating culturally relevant consumer platforms in broadcast, digital advertising, web development, social, CRM and experiential channels. Our healthcare team has over twenty years of growing leading healthcare brands across a broad range of categories including vaccines, immunology, women’s health, food/nutrition and oncology. We have a passion for uncovering the cultural opportunity for every health brand and we bring insights from our diverse client roster, including P&G, Citi, Walmart, Nestle, Abbott, L’Oreal, T-Mobile, to our health brands.
As part of the Publicis agency network, we strive to “Lead the Change” for our client’s businesses and be their preferred creative partners in their marketing transformations. We believe that change has become the defining characteristic in today’s business environment. Creating leading strategies and powerful ideas that allow our clients’ brands to become unique, irreplaceable, in control and ahead is our purpose. You have to lead the change, if you don’t want to be led by change. Are you ready to lead the change?
Publicis New York, a Publicis Health agency, is looking for a TITLE to join our team in New York.
· Drives the process and details, and develops tactical plans. Forecasts budgets
· Finances: Develops and administers clients’ budgets based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, out-of-pocket expenses, and reconciliation against estimates. Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates. Thorough knowledge of contract and its implications.
· Sound decision-making regarding hours dedicated to jobs, what to prioritize. Thorough knowledge of all basic financial tools necessary to account management
· Trouble shoot: Solutions oriented. Knows when things might get off track in agency operations. Uses experience and judgment to proactively solve for potential problems before they get too big. Ability to solve client issues, independently moderate conflicts and influence management decisions
· Team Leadership: Takes on wider, formal and informal leadership responsibilities within the agency
· Deep, expert understanding of HCP Healthcare, the audience and at least two channels.
· Ophthalmology experience a plus
· Demonstrates and applies extensive and expert knowledge of assigned brands
· Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of advice for therapeutic area
· Ensures team adherence to agency process. Identifies issues and leads problem resolution
Tactics and Execution
· Develops marketing/ brand platform briefs.
· Owns the agency process. Shows resourcefulness and thoroughness in developing tactical plans, including budgets and timelines.
· Production: Supervises and effectively manages the production of client-approved marketing tools
· Creative: Collaborates on creative brief development
· Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals
· Communicate key client issues/ initiatives to team accurately and in timely manner
· Builds trusting relationships with client counterparts. Is seen as strategic, integral to the account, and offering added value.
· Brand Champion: Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account team, and other internal departments
· Agency Champion: Understands, communicates and advocates the agency POV Presentations: Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly. Presents complex data or messages in clear, succinct, compelling manner to clients
· Lead role in ensuring timely, accurate client documentation & correspondence
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
· Bachelor’s degree
· MBA, Masters in Marketing or related discipline preferred
· Experience in healthcare communications environment required
· 6+ years’ experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.